Where there is logic there are always numbers
Have you ever wondered how numbers exactly originated?
Look at the way numbers are written.
Why do you think 1 looks like…well 1 ?
It is due to the number of angles each number had when it was written, when the script was first developed.
1 has one angle,
2 has two angles… and so on.
Numbers and Logic form the foundation for our analytical skills.
Analytical skills play a very important role in our lives.
Having a strong Analytical foundation is essential for careers in stock, programming and even in medicine.
One of the best investments that you can make is in the development of Analytical Skills in your little one.
The Numbers Premium Early Learning Kit primarily focuses on developing analytical skills while teaching:
✔ Logic behind addition
✔ Logic behind subtraction.
✔ Analytical skills rarely work in isolation from other abilities such as, logical reasoning, efficient memory retrieval, verbal skill and fine motor skills.
Learning technique used to teach: Connected Learning
The Numbers Premium Early Learning Kit comes with 6 products that are interconnected to each other:
1)The Number Abacus
• This brightly coloured wooden abacus is a great first calculator for your child to learn counting.
• The 55 colourful wooden beads slide smoothly on this classically styled, high-quality frame.
• Use it to teach your child counting, addition and subtraction.
How exactly will this Abacus help your child?
✔ Develops Logical thinking
• Show the child the abacus and ask him to count the number of beads.
Eg: Select the ring with 10 beads. Ask your child to count them.
Now roll one bead behind and ask your child to count again.
There are 9 beads.
• This way your child will understand the concept of counting.
• The concept of Addition and Subtraction:
10-1 = 9 and 9+1 = 10(that is, when there are 10 beads and we take away 1, there will be 9 and if we add 1 bead to 9 beads, there will be 10).
The Abacus can be used to teach premath concepts such as: Tall-short, more-less and full –empty.
• The Abacus instills the ability to solve mathematical problems mentally in your child.
• Thinking ‘INSIDE THE HEAD’ becomes natural and efficient at a young age
2)The Number Puzzle :
• Puzzle pairs will help your child learn numbers through matching.
• This puzzle comes in a sturdy wooden box for easy sorting and storage.
How exactly will this Puzzle help your child?
The puzzle challenges your child to test his/her knowledge by presenting a certain number of objects that have to be matched with the appropriate numerical value. This is a fun way for your child to learn from mistakes and improve.
How puzzles help DEVELOP THE BRAIN:
✔Fine Motor Skills:
The puzzle has been designed in the form of blocks in order to improve gross motor skills.
Your child will have to use precise hand movements to connect the blocks properly.
✔Improves analytical skills:
This ability to analyze and solve problems mentally breeds confidence in your child and leads to him/her taking on fresh challenges with greater vigour.
3)The Slide Book of Numbers:
This is a great interactive board book for your child to learn numbers.
As each page is turned, a new number is introduced, accompanied by real world images and cartoon illustrations.
How exactly will this Slide Book help your child?
• It’s not like the other books where the answer is revealed right away.
• Your child has to slide out the page for the answer and simultaneously learn sequencing, counting and matching.
✔Social Emotional Development:
Reading with your child will have a positive impact on your child.
The book shows images of fingers along with the numbers.
Through this the child will understand that a number 5 is nothing but a collection of 5 items i.e five fingers.
✔Gross Motor Skills:
Pulling out the inner slide page will help develop your child’s gross motor skills.
4)The Numbers DVD:
• A playful introduction to numbers!
• Exposes your little one to the concept of counting and to numerals 1 to 10 in a captivating way.
• Using baby friendly images and videos of toys, puppets, children and familiar real world objects set to beautiful music; this dynamic program is a fun and age appropriate way for you and your child to discover the exciting world of numbers and counting together!
How exactly will this DVD help your child?
• Your child can be considered a part of the 1st generation of digital citizens.
• Learning has been taking place on the digital format for quite a while.
• It is important that your child is also comfortable with digital education.
• The DVD contains various activities and skits revolving around numbers.
The DVD has videos that encourage your child to count the number of objects on the screen.
✔Increase Attention Span:
Various media (animations, puppets, real videos, sketches) are used to teach and grab your child’s attention for a longer time.
5)The Number Flashcards
Flashcards have been found to be effective in teaching children simple arithmetic processes like counting.
The cards also include 3D images of various animals and objects to make learning counting fun.
How exactly will these Flashcards help your child?
Flash cards are very important for learning and positive enforcement.
✔Improve Memory Skills:
Science has shown that the use of flash cards tremendously helps in memory retention.
6)Book of Activity Sheets:
• Introduce your child to the world of numbers with our worksheets.
• Bring out the mathematician in your child with our fun and interactive worksheets.
How exactly will these Activity Sheets help your child?
✔Fine Motor Skill Development:
• Though your child may not be able to write, scribing on worksheets has enormous value.
• This will help develop his/her fine motor skills
These sheets also help in revising what your child has already learnt.
Bring home the SuperBaby Numbers Kit Today