Faridabad being part of NCR has good educational opportunities within the city. From branded national chain of schools to good locally built stand-alone schools, you have plenty of options to choose from. It also has international curriculums for those who are interested in giving their kids the global exposure.
Looking at the popularity ranking of the schools and the rankings given by alumni, media, newspapers, parents, etc., we have come up with a list of 10 most reliable schools in Faridabad.
Here, is a list of best schools in Faridabad.
British Council, Government of UK, has awarded this school with prestigious international school award for the year 2015 to 2018. It follows the CBSE curriculum.
- It offers education from nursery till 12th
- It has varied activities as an integral part of the curriculum. The activities include Indian and western dance, art and craft, life skill, personality development, leadership camps, field trips, creative writing, theatre, quizzes, etc.
- In high school, the students have the options of commerce, humanities and science.
- Laboratories, a huge auditorium, cafeteria and a spacious library is available.
- Huge playgrounds are available for kids to enjoy.
- There are plenty of indoor and outdoor sports for kids.
- Transportation facilities are also available.
Address: Plot No. 344, Sector-46 Faridabad, Haryana. 121001.
Modern Vidya Niketan
The best part about this school is that it has a very strong academic wing. Many students have passed out in IIT entrance from this school. The school is affiliated to CBSE curriculum.
- The classes are from nursery to 12th
- Sports and recreational activities are an integral part of the curriculum.
- The classrooms are air-conditioned and are digitally sound with digital projectors.
- The school has a vast library.
- A huge auditorium, a placement office and sports playground are other interesting features of this school.
Address: Sector-17, Old Faridabad, Faridabad. Phone: 1800 103 9888
Vidya Sanskar International School
It is a co-ed school that is fully residential. This school is affiliated to University of Cambridge International Examinations.
The student-teacher ratio is 1:8.
- As a part of the curriculum, the school includes a lot of global tours, Cambridge board exposure, interaction with international students, etc.
- After passing through the Cambridge curriculum, there is direct admission to many foreign universities.
- The school is spread across 7 acres of sprawling campus.
- It has 3 lakh square feet of air-conditioned campus and 4 lakh square feet of sports area.
- Other facilities include fully air-conditioned classrooms, well-equipped library, science labs, networked ICT lab, math lab, English lab, etc.
- When it comes to sports facilities, the school offers a gymnasium, horse riding, basketball, cricket, table tennis, etc.
Address: Kheri-Jasana Road, Greater Faridabad, Delhi NCR, Haryana – 121002, India Telephone: 91-129-220 1095/96/99 Email: email@example.com
Ryan International School, Faridabad
Ryan International school is a national chain of schools that are owned by Ryan international Group of institutions. It is affiliated to CBSE curriculum and is a co-ed school. This school has 128 schools all over India.
- There are no formal assessments for small kids till up to 5th
- ‘Scholar Badge’ is given to students who score well and above 95%.
- Ryan international school has well-ventilated classrooms.
- Transport facilities are available at the school.
- Regular eye check-ups and dental check-ups are organized.
Contact: Ryan International School; Opp. Community Centre Sector 21 – B, Faridabad, Haryana (State) – 121 001.
Tel. No:0129-2980050, 0129-2980051 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas School, Faridabad
It is a co-ed school that is affiliated to CBSE board. Orthodox Syrian Church society manages the school.
- It follows an integrated teaching style and regular assessments are done to understand the child’s progress.
- A lot of emphasis is put on sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Regular health and medical check-ups are conducted in the school.
- Transport facilities are also available for the kids.
- There is a seminar room, a library, science labs, music lab, sports facilities, etc.
Address: Sector-8, Faridabad – 121 006, Haryana, India, Ph: +91-129-2247620. Email Id: email@example.com
Delhi Public School, Faridabad
It is a chain of schools that are run and maintained by Delhi public school society. It is a co-ed school which runs the CBSE curriculum.
- The school maintains a healthy balance between studies and extra-curricular activities.
- There are a lot of activities like music, drama, arts and crafts, dance, etc.
- DPS has a huge library with 32000 books in Senior Library and 16000 books in Junior library.
- There is an on-campus clinic to take care of the medical needs of the students.
- The school has hostel facilities for outsiders.
- The school is eco-friendly in its approach and has a solar voltaic system.
- The school owns 40 buses for transport facilities.
- The entire campus is spread across 8 acres of land area and has a large playing field, a hostel, a garden, a toddler pool, and a cafeteria.
Address: Sector 19, Mathura Road, Sector 19, Faridabad, Haryana 121001.
Phone: 0129-2280522, 2290522, 8744078548, 8744078558. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apeejay School, Faridabad
This school was started way back in the year 1972. It is owned and run by Apeejay Education Society.
- The school offers three different streams as options in high school which are commerce, science and humanities.
- Along with Hindi and English, the students can choose between Sanskrit and French.
- The school practices the value-based learning in which the school atmosphere and teachings imparted play a critical role in framing the personality of a child.
- The infrastructural facilities include a large auditorium, two basketball courts, a playground for football, hockey and cricket.
- There is also a provision of fine arts and dance room.
- The school has a huge library, computer lab, science labs, swimming pool, counseling sessions, etc. as a part of learning in children.
Address: APEEJAY SCHOOL, FARIDABAD, Sector 15, Urban Estate, Faridabad-121007
PHONE :91-129-2285932, 91-129-2284535. EMAIL: email@example.com
DAV Public School
It is the largest non-governmental organization in India. The school is run by DAV managing committee and is executed on the ideals of Arya Samaj and Swami Dayanand Saraswati.
- The curriculum involves plenty of educational tours and extra-curricular activities.
- The school gives exposure and guidance to prepare for All India Secondary School Exam and All India Senior Secondary School Exam.
- It offers a wide range of co-curricular and sports activities.
- The school has 1.66 acre of campus which has a vast library, well-updated science labs and a huge playground.
- The classes are digitally enabled.
- There are school counsellors to help students with all concerns and confusions.
- The school also provides transport facilities.
Address: Opposite Milk Plant, Ballabhgarh, Faridabad. Phone: 0129- 2241755, 2249642.
Anthony’s Secondary School
It is a co-ed school which is affiliated to the CBSE curriculum.
- There is a healthy mix of activities and studies.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum strictly.
- It has a huge playground, science labs, computer lab, library, activity room, basketball, maths lab, park, skating, etc. for children to learn and develop.
- The library has an excellent collection of books, CD’s and DVD’s.
- There is an auditorium, sports corner, conference hall, etc.
Address: St. Anthony’s Secondary School, Sector-9, Faridabad, Haryana. Pin: 121006. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 0129-2285475.
Manav Rachna International School
It is a co-ed school that is very popular in Faridabad. The school follows the CBSE curriculum along with the International Primary Curriculum (UK), MOSAICA (USA) and Carnegie (USA),
- The school has an excellent curriculum which blends the best of Indian, US and UK academic practices.
- The school also provides an academic scholarship to students who are good at sports and cultural activities along with studies.
- Smart classrooms are designed with smart boards.
- The school has science labs, a huge auditorium, maths and computer science laboratories, well-stocked library, gym, basketball court, and indoor sports activities.
Address: Sector- 21 C, Faridabad. Phone: 01294198500.