Finding the right school is very tough because that’s the place your little one will spend most of their time. Proper schooling can provide the right career direction to the kids making a huge difference in their lives ahead. So, schooling has to be very high on your priority.
After referring a lot of sources, we have arrived at a comprehensive list of best schools in Ghaziabad. This is done with an intent to make things easy for you by bringing the most reliable list of best schools in Ghaziabad.
So, lets’ take a quick sneak peek into the most sought-after schools of Ghaziabad.
Delhi Public School, Ghaziabad
Delhi Public School has been around for three decades and has marked its name in the educational sector. The DPS Ghaziabad is ranked as one of the most prestigious schools in India and because of its success, 15 new schools of DPS has been opened up in Ghaziabad.
- The DPS School follows a CBSE curriculum and their teaching methodology and academic curriculum are centrally designed.
- From nursery to 5th class, the students are assessed informally and there is very less emphasis on rote learning.
- It is one of the first schools in India that has come up with its own designed books according to recommended pedagogy.
- Interactive boards are a standard feature in all classrooms.
- Other facilities include career cell, yoga, theatre, photography, sculpture, cricket, pitch, lawn tennis court, splash pool.
Address: Site No. 3, Near Uttam Toyota, Meerut Road, Meerut Road industrial area, Ghaziabad. Contact: 95120-2712236, 0120-2711399. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DLF Public School, Ghaziabad
It is a co-ed CBSE school that was started in the year 1996. The school is dedicated to the renowned educationist named Darbari Lalji.
- The school follows a strict discipline and offers a healthy mix of academics, sports and other extra-curricular activities.
- The school has dedicated teaching staff and a teacher to student ratio of 1:19.
- It also has a CCE curriculum which is incorporated in the regular CBSE curriculum.
- The school has a modern infrastructure with separate kindergarten wing.
- It also provides online education to the students.
- It has a sports academy, ice skating ring and dedicated health centre for students.
- There are a huge auditorium and science laboratories.
Holy Child School
It is a school that is owned and run by Sisters of Charity. It is a Christian minority institute that follows the ICSE curriculum. It is a girl’s school.
- The school follows a strict discipline.
- It is required by the students to pass in the final exams as no re-test or re-exams are conducted.
- The school runs classes from pre-primary till 12th
- It has science laboratories, labs, library, dance class, music room, throw ball, Kids Park, assembly ground, auditorium, lobby, and central park.
- It has one of the largest libraries in Ghaziabad with 16,000 books containing reference books, encyclopaedias, journals, etc.
Address: Ashok Nagar, Block A, Nehru Nagar 3, Ghaziabad. U.P – 201001. Contact: 0120-2796839. Email: contact@ hcsnehrunagar.com.
Bal Bharti Public School, Ghaziabad
It is a CBSE senior secondary school.
- The pre-primary classes have adopted a Montessori style of learning by seeing and doing. There is a lot of emphasis given on the mental and social growth of the child along with physical growth.
- There are a lot of cultural activities and celebrations done all the year round. A lot of emphasis is put on learning hobbies which could be drama, elocution, sports, etc.
- The school has four big lawns and a huge playground for free play.
- Other facilities at the school include Educomp’s smart class, multi-purpose hall, advanced and well-developed laboratories, nature and astronomy club, etc.
Address: Bal Bharati Public School, Indraprastha Yojna, Ghaziabad, UP, Near Bharat City. Contact: 7290014141 /7290014142. Email: email@example.com
Gurukul The School
Gurukul School was set up by the Gurukul Education Society which was established in the year 2002. The school is spread across a sprawling 6 acres campus. The school is affiliated to CBSE board.
- Gurukul implements a child centred curriculum with contemporary teaching aids and supportive infrastructure. It is referred to as GPEP which is Gurukul Progressive Education Program.
- There is a lot of exposure given to the students for practical knowledge. For this, they are taken to field trips, construction sites, dairy farms, bakery banks, etc.
- The school follows 3 C’s policy which is No complaint, No competition and No comparisons.
- It has one of the largest libraries in Ghaziabad with 20,000 books to its credit. Children can get access to the latest storybooks, encyclopaedias, biographies, books by international authors, etc.
- There are plenty of activities like yoga, sports like chess, kho-kho and all other outdoor sports for children. The students of this school have won many awards at the international sports level.
- The school also has entered into various overseas academic tie-ups to provide the students with much-needed international exposure.
Uttam School for Girls
It follows X-seed curriculum in pre-primary and primary school. The school is affiliated to CBSE curriculum.
- The teaching methodology involves a 5-step teaching method which includes AIM, ACTION, ANALYSIS, APPLICATION and ASSESSMENT.
- The classes have SMART technology enabled to impart the best learning experience.
- Flip Classroom sessions are enabled in the classroom where video links are shared with the students. Interactive games are also available for students to play and learn.
- Other facilities include a library, dance room, music room, swings area, basketball court, art room, billiards room, computer lab, science lab, swimming pool, cafeteria, gym and a conference room.
Address: B Block Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad (U.P.) Tel: +91-120-2753444, 2782608, 2702062. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Ryan International School
Ryan international school is a national chain of school that was started in 1976 in Mumbai. The school follows the CBSE curriculum.
- Ryan school follows an activity based learning approach.
- The co-curriculum activities at this school involve Arts activity (ICPFA – International Children’s Festival of Performing Arts), journalism, INMUN (Indian Model United Nations), social service teen camps.
- NCC activities are conducted in the school.
- Other facilities include social service camps, educational exchange programs, community projects, sports, etc.
- It has a massive library of 11,000 books.
Address: Ryan International School, A-1 Udyog Kunj, Delhi Hapur Bypass, Dasna Ghaziabad – 201302 Uttar Pradesh India. Contact Us: 0120 – 2761427, 0120 – 2761428. Email Us: email@example.com
Amity International School, Ghaziabad
The school started its journey in the year 2003. It is a co-ed CBSE school.
- AICE – Amity Institute for Competitive exams train the students for various competitive exams.
- The concept of Synchro-study is encouraged to motivate students to study without stress.
- Various learning tools such as crosswords, quizzes, newspaper articles, etc. are used.
- There are various inter-schools and international programs organised.
- Facilities are vast with 16 acres of land space and on-campus facilities include a health clinic, security, sports and transportation.
- There is a 24 hr on campus ambulance facility.
- There are many sports activities and Olympiads organized at school.
Silverline Prestige School
It is a co-ed school which is affiliated to CBSE board. The school follows the CCE evaluation system.
- The school follows formative assessment and summative assessment.
- To make the curriculum more interesting, the school organizes excursion, basketball, volleyball, skating, yoga, table tennis, taekwondo and aerobics.
- Infrastructure is enabled with English language lab, Robotics lab, multimedia labs, laboratories and a canteen.
- The school provides the transport facility as well.
- The classrooms are all smart classrooms which are digitally enabled.
- Other activities include indoor and outdoor sports, yoga, etc.
- The auditorium is huge with 250 seating capacity.
Address: A – 2/1, Bulandshahr Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201001. Phone: +91 – 120 – 4234288-92, 2702211. Mobile: +91 – 9958827966, 9810881043. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Khaitan Public School
The school was started in the year 2002. It is a co-ed school that follows the CBSE curriculum and it has a vast campus of 7.5 acres.
- It also follows the CCE pattern along with CBSE.
- The teacher-student ratio is 1:15.
- There are plenty of sports and extracurricular activities for the students to enjoy.
- XSEED model is followed along with the international primary curriculum.
- Special emphasis is put on the entrepreneurship program and communication skills.
- The students are taught western, classical dance theatre and music.
- The school has a technology playground and project centre.
- The school also has 2 synthetic and 1 clay lawn tennis court, 3 synthetic basketball courts, 1 cricket ground 4 practice pitches, and one bowling machine.
- It also has one football field, a skating rink and a 10-metre shooting range, a large swimming pool, a pool table, 5 table tennis tables, carrom and chess, water park, full swing are covering 14 gross motor skills.
Address: Khaitan Public School, Sector 5, Rajendra Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201005. Phone Nos.: +91-120-4850300. Email: email@example.com