Good schooling provides an excellent foundation for children, which in turn will play a significant impact on a child’s life. As they say, what you think is what you believe and what you believe is what you become! So, this process of thinking is primarily influenced by the atmosphere your child is exposed to. And, hence there is so much effort put into zeroing down on a good school.
Noida is the home to the poshest and the most affluent class of society. The infrastructure, the town planning, the housing, the parks, the hospitals and the schools are well-aligned to serve the highly urban population. A good amount of importance is given to schooling and higher education in Noida. Here is a list of some excellent schools for you to choose for your child.
Best Schools in Noida
Amity International, Noida
It is one of the best schools of Noida. This school was founded by Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan and Mrs. Amita Chauhan. The school follows CBSE curriculum and is based near Greater Noida Expressway.
- The curriculum aims at holistic development with arts, music, drama, languages, visual arts, performing arts, etc. as an integral part of the curriculum.
- The school has experienced faculties.
- The infrastructure is so good that the school has even appeared in some Bollywood movies.
- There are separate blocks for pre-schooling, primary, secondary and higher wing. Each block has firefighting solutions, emergency staircases, PA systems.
- There is a transport facility available in the school.
- There is a bookshop, health clinic, security and playground.
- There are plenty of sports both indoor as well as outdoor on the campus.
Lotus Valley International School, Noida
The school was started in 2002. Their curriculum is a blend of traditional CBSE and international curriculum.
- It is a co-ed school that focuses on the complete physical, mental and social development of the child.
- It makes use of sensorial learning method and the digitalized education system to stimulate the sight, taste, touch, smell and sound.
- Well-designed age-appropriate classrooms, infirmary, laboratories, cafeteria, amphitheater, etc.
- Every child is provided with a separate workstation having a system with TFT screen.
- Under the proposed facility, there is a huge auditorium coming up soon.
- Other facilities include sports, dance, music, art and crafts, dance, hobby clubs, houses, etc.
Address: Sector-126, Expressway, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313 Contact: 9910962228, 9910952225/6/7, Email: [email protected]
It is spread over 15 acres of area. It is a co-ed school which is affiliated to the CBSE curriculum.
- For lower classes, there are no formal assessments, whereas for the higher classes assessments are done based on a weekly basis.
- There are many language options such as Hindi, English, German, French, Sanskrit, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, etc.
- The students can choose from Science, Humanities and Commerce in higher classes.
- It has an excellent infrastructure to support holistic learning. It has well-equipped labs, cricket pitch, synthetic basketball courts, cricket pitch, 400-meter track, football field.
- It has a maths lab, social science lab, German lab.
- There are many clubs and activities, music and dance, arts and crafts, music system, etc.
Address: Delhi Public School, Sector-30, Noida (U.P.) 201303 E-mail: [email protected]. Phone: 0120-4509100
Apeejay School, Noida
It is a co-ed school which is affiliated to the CBSE curriculum. The school has a vision of ‘soaring high is my nature,’ and its curriculum has been designed to justify this.
- The school was founded in 1981 and has close to 50 years of experience in running the school.
- The school organizes a foreign exchange program with Singapore and UK.
- The exposure provided to the student at each level is right and which is why the school has represented itself in the International Informatics Olympiad.
- The school has a mix of extracurricular, sports and academics for the students.
- Sports and Yoga are an integral part of a student’s life on campus.
Address: Apeejay Stya Block, APJ School Road, Sheikh Sarai Phase-1, New Delhi – 110017. INDIA. Contact: (011) 26012212/13/14. E-mail: [email protected].
Genesis Global School, Noida
It is a residential school affiliated to CBSE, IB and CIE curriculum. It is a co-ed school.
- The school is associated with Clifton college UK to enrich its curriculum.
- It is a top CBSE school that has been ranked by Education Worlds magazine. 2017 as 3rd in All India rank, 1st in Delhi, and 1st in Noida in international day cum boarding school.
- The school has 30 acres campus which is technologically sound.
- There is a provision of teaching robotics, art education, creative writing, landmark, astronomy, etc.
- There is a multipurpose hall, library, classrooms, laboratories, infirmary, central dining hall, transportation, security, etc.
Address: A-12, Sector-132, Expressway, Noida; 201304. Mobile Number: +91-9711000498 / 560 / 625 / 626. Email: [email protected].
Step by Step School, Noida
It is a co-ed school which follows the CBSE curriculum. For classes from 9th till 12th, IGCSE curriculum is offered.
- For classes 11th and 12th, the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is offered.
- Every new entrant is guarded by a mentor until the child has adapted himself to the new environment.
- The school was formed in the year 1992. It has earned a good name by maintaining high-quality teaching standards since then.
- The school was founded in 1981 and has been upgrading itself with time.
- Facilities include sports like basketball, library, dining hall, classroom, laboratories, etc.
- It also has a centre for learning and teaching to train teachers, head of the department and administrators.
Address: Step by Step School, Plot A-10, Sector – 132,Taj Expressway, Noida – 201 303 Telephones: +91 120 3857300, +91 120 3857376 (for fee related queries)
Gyanshree School, Noida
It is a co-ed school that is affiliated to CBSE curriculum.
- It uses an Effortless learning program which is well-researched that focuses on technologically driven high order thinking skills (HOTS).
- The early learning focuses on making kids learn concepts of literacy, numerical concepts, life skills and EVS.
- The teaching methodology is collaborative combining theories with real-life experiences.
- The focus on assessments and grading is more in higher classes and lower classes there is more focus on free learning.
- The school provides transport facilities.
- The sports at the school include swimming, badminton, aerobics, aquatics, basketball, billiards, chess, cricket, carrom, football, skating, squash, table tennis, volleyball and yoga.
- The visual arts at school includes drawing, painting, colouring, clay modelling, craft and sculptor.
- There is also provision for singing, dancing and instrumental music.
- The school has classrooms, library, laboratories, infirmary, cafeteria, training centre, etc.
Address: Gyanshree School, Sector 127, Noida – 201304, Uttar Pradesh. For Admission queries: +91 8527639996/7
Pathways School, Noida
It followed the IB curriculum and was the first school in North India to have adopted an international curriculum. It is a co-ed school.
- The curriculum has been designed to accommodate the challenges of the 21st It gives easy access to top class universities in Australia, Singapore, UK, US and India.
- There is a lot of emphases given on linguistic, logical-mathematical, musical, bodily-kinesthetic, spatial, naturalist, interpersonal and intra-personal learning.
- Students from Grade 2 onwards go out on expeditions and adventure camp to learn and enjoy the nature.
- Outdoor sports have Olympic size soccer field, cricket pitch, practice nets, athletics, basketball and tennis courts, golf course, horse riding, mini basketball and tennis courts, etc.
- Indoor sports include half Olympic size swimming pool, squash, badminton, tennis, pool, billiards, chess, carrom, yoga, gym, aerobics, etc.
- Theatre, photography and filmmaking studio etc. are available for students with a creative bent of mind.
Address: Sector 100 Noida – 201301, Email: [email protected], Phone:+91 120 4617000
Somerville School, Noida
It is a Christian minority school which is taken care of by The Lott Carey Baptist Mission of India. The school is open to all communities. It is a co-ed school with CBSE curriculum.
- The school follows NCERT syllabus.
- Physical Education, Sanskrit, computer science, arts and crafts, music, dance, yoga, elocution, gymnastics, etc. are all integral part of the curriculum.
- The school has a psychology lab, science labs, a mathematics lab, computer lab, etc.
- There is an auditorium, sports, gymnasium, library, art room, dance room, AV room, canteen, etc.
Address: D-89, Sector- 22, NOIDA, Distt. Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201 301, India Contact No: +91 – 120-2415050, +91 – 120-4214595 E-mail: [email protected]
Vishwa Bharati Public School
It is a co-ed school with CBSE curriculum.
- The curriculum is learner centric and involves language skills, math skills, analytical skills, life skills, values, computer skills, etc.
- The school follows a continuous and comprehensive evaluation pattern called as CCE.
The school has medical facilities, counselling services, transport, AV room, smart classes, canteen, books and uniform outlet, bank counter, CCTV’s, splash pool, laboratories, conference rooms, multipurpose hall, etc.
Address: Vishwa Bharati Public School is a school in Sector-28, Arun Vihar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Phone: 0120 245 5142