6 Awesome tips to get your child to Sleep Alone
Does your child still sleep with you instead of sleeping alone?
Does your child sleep alone at night but wake up in the middle to crawl into your bed?
Then you’ve got to get him/her sleep trained NOW!!
Getting a child to sleep alone at night is a problem that a lot of parents these days are worried about.
You might be thinking “How do I get it done? Is there any secret?” Actually, there is.
We are going to share with you, 6 awesome tips to get your child to sleep alone.
Did you ever think about the disadvantages of allowing your child to sleep with you after a certain age?
Figuring out the proper method requires you to take pain in conducting trial and error approach.
If you don’t like the concept of letting your baby sleep alone, then understand the fact that letting your baby sleep alone, improves his individuality.
Here are 6 AWESOME TIPS to help you:
- Praise him in front of everyone and tell everyone in the house to clap for him.
- Even if he has not slept alone all through the night, encourage him.
- Praise him for his improvements.
- Tell him he will get a star for going to bed on his own on time. Gift him a bigger star after every 3 or 5 days.
Protective Measures By Parents To Ensure No-Cry Sleeping Alone Process:
1. Keep the blankets, bed and pillow ready much ahead of the sleeping time of your child.
2. Adjust the room temperature to a comfortable level.
3. Let him know where the water is if he feels thirsty at night.
4. Potty-Train him before hand. Teach him the way to toilet and keep the lights of the toilet on for few initial days.
More Interesting Article
Sleepless nights? Get your baby to sleep through the night
10 foods for your 1 year old child
what to eat during pregnancy
common cold in babies
Speech Therapy for children
Prevent ear infection in babies
Did you like what you just read? Sign up for our FREE Newsletter and we’ll send you amazing tips on babies and parenting