Thoughts are the potent carriers of our existence. Thoughts are potent vibrations that each of us sends out to the Universe to get what we think about. No action can ever be accomplished without a thought.
The human mind is the most powerful tool gifted to mankind by God. By channelising the thoughts, rightly people have been achieving the impossible. Our mind has infinite capabilities, which are realised through the medium of thoughts.
What is the thought of the day?
Thought of the day is a powerful thought/affirmation to kick start the day with the right note. If kids are made to start their day with a powerful thought, they see the same positive energy rolling out through the day in their actions and behaviour.
So, thought of the day for kids is an excellent way to nurture the raw minds of young kids by giving them a proper orientation to dwell upon. This is precisely why most prayers or assemblies at school encourage kids to share a good thought of the day. Often people do what they are made to do without realising the reason behind it.
A little awareness about ‘how powerful thought of the day could be’ can bring in a whole lot of difference to thousands of kids who are made to listen to it.
Some powerful thoughts of the day
Picking one each day will help you transform and nourish the mind of your young one.
- One positive thought in the morning can turn around your worst day into the best one.
- Be wise of choosing what to speak, as your words are framing your destiny.
- Choose to look only the best in others, for it will lead to the emergence of the best in you.
- Pledge to enjoy every moment of your life.
- Life is precious; live it.
- Failure doesn’t exist. You only succeed or learn.
- Be grateful for what you have, and you will always have enough to be thankful about.
- Never compare yourself with anyone else as you are unique. There has never been anyone like you before and will never be ever.
- Make sure to drive your life; else, it will guide you.
- You are much bigger than your circumstances, situations, and problems. Just hang on; help is right around the corner.
- Never take life too seriously, for it’s meant to live and not conquer.
- True success in life is when you have a healthy mind residing in a healthy body.
- Pure thoughts are healers.
- People with pure hearts and minds are the manifesters of their lives.
- Love yourself, for it’s the most precious gift you can give yourself.
- Everything in life happens for a reason. There is good in every bad situation.
- The key to being happy is knowing that you have the power to choose.
- Storms often come not to disrupt you but to clear your path.
- No amount of guilt or regret can change the past. No amount of anxiety and stress can change the future.
- You are what you think and believe. Think Positive.
What is the best thought of the day?
The best thought of the day is, ‘Believe you can and you will.
Life is often looked upon as a mystery, but life’s biggest secret is that you attract what you send out. So, the above quote teaches us that when we believe in something, we send a strong repetitive signal to the Universe, indicating a strong desire to make that belief happen.
The Universe purely works on the principle of, ‘Ask, and you shall receive.’ This is why people who believe in themselves always get what they aim for.’
What is the most famous quote ever?
There is a famous quote from William Shakespeare, which says,
“All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players; they have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his life plays many parts; his act being seven ages.”