The class for the student of UKG/PP2 begins with social behavior.
For example: Wishing teachers, sitting properly, and taking care of belongings with proper demonstrations.
Besides this, there are various topics taught to the students of UKG/ PP2 in India.
Parents who are looking for their kids’ UKG admission should be aware of the UKG Syllabus to know what exactly they will be taught. So, in this article, we will provide you the complete UKG 2020-2021 Syllabus for Maths, English, Environmental Science, and General Awareness.
List of subjects at UKG level
Before getting into the details of the UKG Syllabus, let’s look at the subjects under UKG :
- Environment Science
- General Awareness
In a quest to improve the abilities of the child, the Syllabus for UKG has been designed by allotting special focus on the areas mentioned below.
UKG Syllabus for English
- Letters (Aa-Zz)
- Reading words and sentences aloud. Having social conversations
- Use of Genie board, flash cards, oral interaction, written work, worksheets, storytelling and enactment.
- Picture composition, making sentences with certain words or structure and use of ‘in’, ‘on’ and ‘under’ in sentences.
- Revision of the English language basics.
UKG Syllabus for Maths
- Pre-Math concepts
- Numbers (1-200)
UKG Syllabus for General Awareness
- About Myself
UKG Syllabus for Environmental Science
- Knowledge of different type of transport
- A visit to a police station or Post office
- Project on collecting a few living and non-living things
- Introduction to traffic rules and safety
- Introduction to Air,Water and Sound Pollution